In a perfect world, protecting and asserting your rights wouldn’t be that difficult. Everyone would look out for each other, as a matter of personal or societal duty.
That is not our world. It’s much more complicated. If you are in a legal dispute, you need skilled legal advice and focused action to achieve your goals.
At Aidala Bertuna & Kamins PC, we can help you do that. Give us a call on 212-486-0011 to discuss your specific situation. From our offices in Manhattan and Brooklyn, we serve clients throughout the New York City area.
What Type Of Dispute Are You Involved In?
There are all sorts of issues that result in civil litigation. These include:
- Business and commercial — You may have run into a dispute about a contract or about enforcement of a covenant not to compete, or perhaps suffered property damage as a result of your landlord or neighbor’s negligence. Our attorneys can guide you toward a resolution of the issues that best fits your objectives.
- Employment law — Employment discrimination and contractual disputes are all too common. Our firm can take your side and seek the right outcome.
- Personal injury — If you were injured by someone else negligence, you have every right to pursue full and fair compensation. We are skilled litigators and experienced trial attorneys who will take aggressive action to hold responsible parties accountable — and, where they are liable, get them to pay up.
- Real estate — Many things can go wrong in real estate transactions. From mechanic’s liens that delay a closing to landlord-tenant disputes, we are prepared to respond with your interests in mind.
- Appeals — Sometimes asserting your rights in civil litigation will require pursuing or defending an appeal. Our lawyers are familiar with the appeals processes in New York and New Jersey. We can take appropriate action on your behalf.
How Our Experience Benefits You
Our litigation experience matters. Our attorneys have gained extensive experience at some of the nation’s top public and private legal institutions. This experience gives us the credibility with both opponents and judges that helps us reach successful and satisfactory resolutions for our clients.
There are times when, for various reasons, fair and reasonable compensation is not offered prior to trial. On those occasions we will not back down from a fight or sell your case short. We pledge to relentlessly and vigorously pursue your claim.
More About Our Personal Injury Practice
Our personal injury practice is comprehensive, encompassing many different types of accidents and injuries. If you were harmed due to another’s carelessness or wrongdoing, we can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
We handle cases involving motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, medical malpractice, and injuries caused by dangerous products or property conditions. An injury can leave you suddenly wondering how to pay your bills and support your family. Our lawyers can take action to make things right. If a close family member has died in a fatal accident, we can also explain your options for a possible wrongful death lawsuit.
CALL OUR OFFICE FOR A FREE CONSULTATION 212-486-0011
VICTIM OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE WHILE IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL OR PUBLIC INSTITUTION IN NEW YORK STATE? DON’T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT. THE CHILD VICTIMS ACT IS A NEW LAW THAT ALLOWS VICTIMS OF CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE TO BRING A LAWSUIT AGAINST A PUBLIC SCHOOL OR PUBLIC INSTITUTION EVEN IF THE ABUSE OCCURRED MANY YEARS AGO.
Today Governor Cuomo signed into law a landmark legislation called the Child Victims Act. This law extends New York’s statute of limitations to file a lawsuit and implement measures to bring previously time-barred claims, giving victims of child sexual abuse a chance to sue their abusers and the institutions that employed or associated with them, including public schools and public institutions, no matter how long ago the abuse occurred.
Read more about our attorneys.
To reach us, call 212-486-0011 or fill out our email form.